- 3 1/2 cups almond meal flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup (room temperature)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
Preheat the oven to 250°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a large bowl, first mix dry ingredients followed by the wet ingredients and the chocolate chips very last.
Drop the dough by rounded tablespoons onto cookie sheet.
Bake for 30 minutes, then remove them from the oven and allow the cookies to cool for 10 minutes.
Move the cookies to a wire rack and let them cool completely.